Thank you for your interest in the HEAL Initiative fellowship program. Check back in July 2017 for Applications for the 2018-2020 HEAL Initiative fellowship class!
Join HEAL’s Mailing List to stay updated on when applications are posted.
Upon successfully completing the 2-year fellowship, HEAL Fellows will have:
- Entered into a community of dedicated practitioners working to serve vulnerable populations
- Received longitudinal mentorship from global health faculty
- Fostered cross-cultural learning through close collaboration with multi-disciplinary fellows and global health leaders from around the world
- Improved their clinical and non-clinical skills
- Completed professional development opportunities
To be eligible, PHYSICIAN applications should have:
- Completed or be in the final year of a residency program at an accredited, US-based institution and/or be licensed to practice medicine in the United States in any of the specialities below. International applicants who have not completed residency in the US and/or do not have a medical license to practice in the US are not eligible to apply.
Questions about applying to the HEAL Initiative contact us at email@example.com.